What people have to say about NHC HealthCare, Clinton
- "I just wanted you all to know how much you are appreciated for all the things you do at NHC. The Thanksgiving dinner, the attention you show to everyone, and the updating of the facility. Thank you all so much."
- "I was a patient two time for therapy. I can't relate how efficient this group of employees were to me and the other patients. The kitchen crew is awesome and the food was well prepared and delicious."
- "To all the nurses and staff at NHC, thank you all so very much for taking such good care of my mom...she could not have found a nursing home any cleaner and nicer as NHC."
- "Thank you so much for the use of the classroom for Mothers birthday celebration. It worked out great and dietary went above and beyond in having everything ready. Dietary was a superb help! Thank you for all you do to ensure my mother is content and in good health in this her 104th year of life."
- Thank you for being so cordial and inviting our family to eat Thanksgiving dinner with our mother. We really enjoyed the fellowship and the opportunity to be with her NHC family. You and your staff are amazing!
- "Just wanted you and your staff to know how much I appreciate all the service you render to the patients at NHC. Laurens County is blessed to have this beautiful facility for patients so they can regroup in style."
- "To all the nurses and staff at NHC, thank you all so very much for taking such good care of my mom while she was down there. She loved you all so very much and many times talked to me on how good you all
were to her."
- "I want to thank you for the lovely birthday lunch that you had in honor of our father and the other residents celebrating a birthday last month. It was a wonderful time and will always be a special memory for me."
- "I just wanted all of you to know how much all of your loving care for my mom means to me. It's so hard to be so far away from her while she is going through this but knowing that she is with people who truly care about her really eases my mind."
- "May I take this time to express how pleased and blessed that Clinton, S.C. has such a wonderful place as the NHC Clinton. No one likes to make such a decision to admit a loved one into a Nursing facility, but when and if the time comes, it's good to have a wonderful place in our town."
Share this page: