Helping patients reach their maximum potential.
At NHC HealthCare, Clinton, our physical therapy teams provide rehabilitation services that help to restore function, improve mobility, manage pain, as well as prevent or limit disabilities that occur as a result of injury or disease. Our physical therapists are trained to assess functional mobility and develop a plan of care to improve safety, restore and maintain function, and improve quality of life.
Physical therapy can help individuals with orthopedic conditions such as:
- Aftercare of elective orthopedic surgeries
- Cardiopulmonary and circulatory conditions such as congestive heart failure, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Fractures and dislocations
- Low back pain and osteoporosis
- Neurological conditions such as stroke, traumatic brain injury, and Parkinson's Disease
- Sports injuries
- Workplace injuries including repetitive stress
Participating in Physical Therapy can improve:
- Balance and postural control
- Mobility and ability to access the environment
- Motor skill development
- Muscle strength, coordination, and endurance
- Range of motion and flexibility
Proper recovery from surgery or injury is important to maximize function and minimize complications today and down the road. Our trained teams of physical therapists are experts in the field of rehabilitation, giving you the treatment and tools you need to achieve a timely and complete recovery.
Share this page: